We have a brand new and exciting role, to join our Client Services Team as a Junior Trust & Company Administrator.
We are seeking a motivated candidate that has previous office and administration experience, with a strong desire to progress their career and to learn.
This role offers the opportunity for career progression for the right candidate.
• Processing new business documentation under instruction
• Carrying out administration tasks to assigned deadlines
• Scanning, filing, processing receipts and payments, preparation of letters, client invoicing
• Assist with preparation and filing of statutory documents
• Provide assistance to the team manager and colleagues in the administration of portfolios for HNW clients.
Skills required to undertake the role
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Ability to grasp new concepts and apply new skills quickly
• Ability to produce quality work to sometimes strict deadlines
• Ability to work on own initiative
• Accurately and methodically complete detailed technical work as instructed
• Self motivated with a structured approach to work
• Identify and analyse problems by interpreting information available
• A team player with ability to communicate with staff at all levels.
Experience and qualifications – Essential
• Educated to Degree level
• Previous relevant office experience
• A desire to progress and undertake a relevant professional qualification, i.e. STEP / Governance Institute.