JOIN OUR CLIENT TEAM WHERE YOUR CONTRIBUTION WILL BE VALUED.
Purpose of Job
To undertake periodic risk assessments and reviews to ensure administration is in accordance with the company policies and procedures, contractual and regulatory obligations:
Main Responsibilities and Duties
- Responsible for reviewing client structures in accordance with the company risk assessment and periodic review process
- Identify and communicate improvements that enhance service to clients and/or profitability to the company as relevant.
- Maintain up to date knowledge legislation and regulations relating to financial crime, sanctions, company and trust law, Codes of Practice and any other legislation and regulations which impact on the conduct of the company’s business within the respective jurisdiction(s).
- Maintain an awareness and ability to identify and avert potential risk issues.
- Report complaints, operational risks, suspicions of financial crime etc. in accordance with local procedures.
- Apply and adhere to the company policies and procedures, maintaining a comprehensive understanding at all times in order to pro-actively identify and propose improvements on an ongoing basis. Report findings in a timely manner to relevant client teams.
- Escalate high risk issues directly to Senior Manager/Director as soon as any issue arises
- Identify areas to improve your own knowledge and skills and actively seek assistance.
- Adhere to CPD requirements
- Any other duties as deemed necessary or defined by Management
- Maintain an up to date understanding of the relevant legal and regulatory requirement
- Adhere to the company core values and expected behaviours
KEY RELATIONSHIPS – INTERNAL
- PCS Group Risk (Operations) Division
- Centralised Review Team
- PCS Directors and wider team
KEY RELATIONSHIPS – EXTERNAL
- Regulatory bodies
- Other industry professionals
- Essential Requirements
- Experience working within a compliance team within the finance environment (administration of companies & trusts etc.)
- Desire to build technical Compliance knowledge and study towards a relevant professional qualification
- An ability to work in an organised manner and having an attention to detail is essential
- An ability to deal with a variety of tasks and to work towards deadlines
Our client is a publicly listed, global professional services business with deep expertise in fund, corporate and private client services. Every person is an owner of the business and this fundamental part of their culture aligns them with the best interests of all of their stakeholders. Their purpose is to maximise potential and their success is built on service excellence, long-term relationships and technology capabilities that drive efficiency and add value.
Their culture places a strong focus on the development of its employees. They value their employees’ commitment to their career and encourage and support you if you wish to pursue a professional qualification as well as providing ongoing learning and development opportunities through their Academy and Gateway programmes. Our client vision for the future is driven by an entrepreneurial and innovative spirit.