As a member of the AML Team, the main purpose of this role is to contribute to our AML/CFT control environment by performing the review and monitroing of high risk and PEP cases as well as evaluating referrals of potential PEPs from the business. The role also involves training and accrediting colleagues in AML/CFT matters and being a key contact point for AML/CFT enquiries.
To contribute to the delivery of your own and the team’s objectives, ensuring that the organisations strategic goals are reached. To achieve this delivery requires excellent, proactive and quality based customer service across a range of service disciplines.
To enable this multi-disciplined approach cross-skilling, learning and development are an integral feature of the Client Services philosophy.
Key Skills & Responsibilities
AML/CFT monitoring Responsible for:
Monitoring reviews of High Risk cases
- Monitoring reviews of PEP cases
- Receiving and evaluating referrals of potential
- PEPs from the business
- Providing expert support on the businesses’
- Customer Risk Assessment and Trigger Event
- Review framework
- Quality Checking and Quality Assurance of the AML Team’s work
- Reviewing and escalating AML/CFT breaches
- Supporting the wider business to meet timely and accurate AML/CFT regulatory reporting requirements
- Continual review and improvement of current processes and procedures
- Actively contributing to process updates and automation opportunities, working with other members of the team, as well as the other teams within Client Services
- Process Management Proactive and reactive contact with customers and advisers.
- Proactive, solutions-based approach to understanding issues which arise, and then able to implement actions according to administrative policies and Procedures.
- Be responsible and accountable for own personal development.
- Ensure adherence to all company policies including risk, compliance, and HR policies.
- Good communication
- Interpersonal skills
- Ability to work well individually and as part of a team
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
- Previous Life office experience is desirable but not essential
- Anti-Money Laundering and Countering Financing of Terrorism experience is desirable but not essential
- Innovative, take bold steps forward
- Stand up for what’s right
- Question convention and stay curious
- Use expertise to deliver on promises
- Persevere to get the right outcome
- Act with focus and care
- Collaborate, learn from experience, and adapt
- Share openly and transparently
- Listen, to include new perspectives