AML Manager – Life Assurance Company
Job Summary: Our Life Assurance Company is seeking an experienced AML Manager to oversee the company’s Anti-Money Laundering (AML) compliance program. The AML Manager will be responsible for developing and implementing policies, procedures, and controls to ensure that the company complies with AML regulations and best practices. The AML Manager will also work closely with internal stakeholders to identify and mitigate potential AML risks, investigate suspicious activities, and monitor AML-related metrics and trends.
- Develop and implement the company’s AML compliance program, including policies, procedures, and controls.
- Monitor and assess the effectiveness of the AML program and make recommendations for enhancements or changes as needed.
- Conduct risk assessments and implement risk-based AML monitoring programs.
- Investigate suspicious activities and file reports as required by applicable regulations.
- Conduct training and awareness programs for employees on AML policies and procedures.
- Liaise with regulators, law enforcement, and other external stakeholders on AML matters.
- Stay up-to-date on AML regulations and best practices and ensure the company’s compliance with them.
- Develop and implement a system to track and report AML-related metrics and trends.
- Manage a team of AML analysts and investigators.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field such as accounting, finance, or business administration.
- At least 5 years of experience in AML compliance in the life assurance or financial services industry.
- In-depth knowledge of AML regulations and best practices.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work collaboratively with internal and external stakeholders.
- Strong leadership and team management skills.
- Certified Anti-Money Laundering Specialist (CAMS) or other relevant certifications preferred.