ASSET GOVERNANCE SPECIALIST
An opportunity has arisen in our client’s Technical Services Department for an Asset Governance Specialist.
Reporting to the Head of Technical Services, the successful candidate will primarily be involved in the initial and ongoing review of external assets linked to our client’s businesses, ensuring that they meet our required acceptability and governance criteria.
This role would suit a high performing individual currently working in an investment administration/dealing role who wishes to progress their career in a growing organisation.
The key responsibilities for the role holder will include:
• Reviewing of new / existing assets for all Group Companies to ensure they remain compatible with product and regulatory requirements
• Checking and signing off reviews undertaken by other team members
• Responding to internal / external queries in respect of asset related matters
• Conduct weekly and monthly audits to ensure assets held within group products are compliant with regional regulatory requirements
Whilst full training will be provided, the successful candidate should ideally be able to demonstrate the following:
• Two years’ experience working in an Life Assurance/Fund administration/investment related environment
• Previous experience in an investments related role would be advantageous
• CISI Introduction to Securities and Investments Certificate is desirable
• Good analytical and numeracy skills
• Ability to work accurately under pressure, and have good attention to detail
• Good planning and organisational skills
• Familiar with Microsoft Office packages, in particular Excel
We encourage and welcome applications from people with diverse backgrounds because we embrace diversity and inclusivity within our business.