Our client currently has a permanent position available within their Investment Management Department for an Asset Transfer Administrator.
A career with them will give you the opportunity to join a successful and fast growing company based in the Isle of Man. With assets of US$23bn and around 550 staff employed worldwide, our client is one of the largest employers in the Isle of Man and represents a great opportunity for candidates looking to further their career in financial services.
The key responsibilities of the role are:
- Process Asset Transfers across all asset types for their personalised portfolio bonds
- Deal with Client, IFA and internal queries delivering excellent customer service
- Management & maintenance of system controls/regional investment rules to ensure regulatory compliance
- Work closely with colleagues to deliver a positive experience for their customers throughout the life of their policy
- Liaise regularly with stockbrokers and global custodians ensuring an efficient/effective transfer process
- Identification of process improvements/controls
- Acting as an SME in key stakeholder meetings/change forums
- Provide overviews of the Asset Transfer process to internal and external parties
- Oversight/maintenance of team procedure notes.
Knowledge and Experience:
- At least 2 years previous experience in an Asset Transfer role
- A strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office in particular Excel.
- Be educated to A-Level standard, Maths advantageous.
- Ability to work accurately under pressure and to strict deadlines
- High levels of accuracy, numeracy, communication & analytical skills
- Have a flexible & adaptable attitude.
- Team Player.