Our client currently has an exciting opportunity for an Assistant Administrator to join their team in Isle of Man.
Purpose of Job
The role is to assist with administration of the centralised risk business functions. Reporting to the Director (higher level oversight), the day to day supervision is managed at Senior Administrator level.
Main Responsibilities and Duties:
- Assist with the administration of Compliance Registers to ensure they are maintained accurately and up to date
- Assist with relevant complaints process to ensure that they are reported in line with policies and procedures
- Responsible for the World Check 1 weekly batch upload, clearing results and where necessary escalating potential hits to senior management
- Assist with the administration of relevant breaches and errors to ensure that they are reported, dealt with and closed off in line with policies and procedures
- Assist with administration relating to Powers of Attorney/Delegation of Authority Assist with the Managing and closing off of the Risk & Compliance section of Entity Close Off/Transfer Form
- Provide support to the wider Centralised Risk Functions Teams with general administrative tasks
- Responsible for ad-hoc Risk & Compliance projects
- Any other duties as deemed necessary by Management
- Develop knowledge of the company policies and procedures and regulatory requirements
- Adhere to CPD requirements
- Adhere to the company core values and expected behaviours
- Essential Requirements
- Experience working within a compliance team within the finance environment (administration of companies & trusts etc.)
- Desire to build technical Compliance knowledge and study towards a relevant professional qualification
- An ability to work in an organised manner and having an attention to detail is essential
- An ability to deal with a variety of tasks and to work towards deadlines
Our client is a publicly listed, award-winning provider of fund, corporate and private client services to institutional and private clients. The principle of making all their people owners of the business is fundamental to their culture and aligns them completely with the best interests of their clients.
They place a strong focus on the development of its employees. They value their employees’ commitment to their career and encourage and support you if you wish to pursue a professional qualification as well as providing ongoing learning and development opportunities through their Academy and Gateway programmes. Our client vision for the future is driven by an entrepreneurial and innovative spirit.