The client is looking to grow its team with an Associate Director to help develop new business.
Are you self-motivated and have leadership ? Can you cultivate relationships with existing clients and build and maintain a strong network of contacts with third party intermediaries?
The successful candidate will lead a client services team and be responsible for developing, building and maintaining relationships with a portfolio of clients. The role will require a detailed knowledge of their structures and an ability to identify needs. Managing the team’s daily operations providing management, coaching and development is essential.
The position will involve presenting to potential clients and outlining trust and fiduciary structures as well as overseeing and collaborating in the design, marketing, promotion, delivery and quality of trust products and services.
- Manage the overall delivery of a high-quality service using proven management experience at a senior level
- Provide trust and corporate administration experience to clients to meet their market or business needs and maximise on opportunities to increase sales revenue
- Develop the capability of the unit by providing coaching and mentoring, training and other development opportunities and ensure client contact is carried out in a way that develops relationships
- Facilitate in the continued growth of the business by managing individuals involved in client service and business development
- Participate in the control of budgeted and actual revenue expenses
- Ability to consider and advise on taxation implications of transactions
- Develop and maintain a high level of expertise in order to provide clients and the business with best advice on own specialist area
- Willingness to travel.
- Leadership – experience of management at a senior level
- Self motivated with a structured approach to work
- Excellent communication skills across all levels.
Essential knowledge and expertise:
- Experience in leading a team of trust/corporate managers and staff
- Experience of complex investment structures
- Ability to understand and interpret complex legal matters across various jurisdictions
- Understanding of offshore trust and company administration business
- Experience and knowledge of a broad range of property, commercial, tax and trust matters
- UK personal or trust taxation knowledge.
Essential experience and qualifications:
- Fully qualified professional – ACCA, ACA, STEP, ICSA (Governance Inst)
- 10+ years’ experience working at a senior level as a Trust and Fiduciary expert.