The client is needing seniority across all audit levels.
Who Are They?
The client is part of a global network of independent audit, tax and advisory firms, made up of some 58,000 people in over 135 countries.
They are a team of independent thinkers who put quality, inclusion and integrity first. All around the world we bring a different experience to our clients. A better experience.
One that delivers the expertise they need in a way that goes beyond. Personal, proactive, and agile.
What Will You Do?
➢ Be responsible for a large, varied portfolio of audit clients
➢ Specifically manage external audits within the commercial sector
➢ Solve complex technical matters for our clients, and project manage client work
➢ Oversee and develop your team to the highest standard
➢ Build and maintain strong working relationship with your team and our clients
➢ Take opportunities for wider department
responsibilities through training and pitching new projects
➢ Constantly strive to push yourself, and the business, further, knowing you’re supported
through every stage
What Do You Need?
● Experience of managing audits of large companies in addition to dealing with complex technical matters
● Excellent knowledge of UK GAAP / FRS102
● Project management experience
● Extensive experience of using audit software and Microsoft packages
What perks are there?
– Fantastic Company Culture
– Excellent Career Progression
– 27 Days Annual Leave
– Cycle to Work Scheme
– Buy & Sell Holiday Scheme
– Weekly Friday Team Drinks
– Mentor Scheme
– Performance Bonus
– Quarterly Events
– Quarterly Award Scheme
– Great Pay Progression
– Team Lunches
– Daily Fresh Fruit
– Dental Cover
– Working from home