Our client has a great opportunity for you. The role is key to delivering operational services to their clients in line with agreed processes and service levels within business risk appetite and AML/CFT controls.
What you’ll do
The role holder will provide a support function for the Bank & Client Operations Team Leader, as well as supporting the team with their day-to-day work. The role holder will support the teams process and procedure management ensuring they remain lean and efficient whilst adhering to internal polices and regulatory requirements.
The role holder will be expected to have a good level of understanding of systems and processes, previous experience in AML/CFT monitoring and a background in an SME capacity role is required.
The Senior Analyst will be responsible for the following core deliverables:
- Completing business-as-usual and complex tasks as required.
- Documentation of new process and procedures in line with BCOPs standards.
- Ongoing review of process and procedures, and management of the capability skills matrix (Ability6).
- Ongoing process improvement and recommendations for system development.
- User Access Reviews (Minimum Quarterly).
- Maintain a strong knowledge of all process and systems within an SME capacity.
- Provide support to the Bank & Client Operations Analysts in an SME capacity.
- Assist the Team Leader with any failings founds within the Quality Assurance scores of the team, assisting in the design and implementation of any action plans required.
- Assist the Team Leader with any other activities as assigned.
How you will do it
At all times the Groups values should be at the heart of everything and consistency of evidence of adherence to the values will be a key aspect of the BOPS Team Leader:
- Innovation – applying knowledge to solve problems, create new ways of working or implementing new products and services. Innovation enables us to stay ahead of the competition and defines where they are going.
- Integrity – is characterised by being honest open and transparent and working in accordance with the highest ethical standards. Integrity defines who they are.
- Excellence – Taking pride in their work and ensuring that everything they do is to the highest standard. Excellence defines how they do things.
What you need to succeed
- A working knowledge in the use of AML risk mitigation tools, such as automated transaction monitoring systems, due diligence research, and web-based investigation techniques.
- Experience of working with AML processes and procedures, alongside an awareness of up-to-date trends, policies, and regulations.
- You’ll also be able to work accurately to deadlines and with high levels of attention to detail.
- Proven track record in leading teams.
- Knowledge of Bank products, processes, and banking systems.
- An understanding of the financial services industry.
- Able to verbally, and in writing, communicate clear and concise messages to clients and colleagues.
- Appropriate Qualifications e.g. ICA.
Whilst not essential, it would be advantageous if you could demonstrate the below:
- The ability to coach and develop others.
- Continuously keep informed of current laws, regulations, and common practices in relation to the banking sector with an emphasis on understanding the current financial crimes environment.
Our client’s promise to you
Not only do they offer competitive salaries, our client have lots of other benefits including private health care and life insurance, flexible hours, access to a pension scheme, volunteering opportunities for those who love to give back, training and development opportunities for those looking to drive their career even further and opportunities to take advantage of their own products.