To produce requirements that enable the client’s customer facing products to be developed with high quality and efficiency. In this role, you will partner closely with business users, product owners, and developers to ensure harmonization between business requirements and technical specifications.
- Work with product owner, technical lead, business owners, developers and testers through the whole SDLC.
- Evaluate business processes, anticipating requirements, uncovering areas for improvement, and developing specifications for both near and longer-term solutions
- Produce key artifacts including business and functional requirement documents, user acceptance test plans and test cases.
- Write user stories and release notes.
- Develop a deep understanding of the market, users, business problems, and opportunities
- Attend all key agile development rituals such as stand-ups, grooming, planning, demos, and retrospectives
- 3+ years as Business Analyst on software development projects
- Strong interpersonal, problem-solving and planning skills, including ability to balance opposing priorities
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to deliver presentations and communicate up and down the organization
- Ability to set and maintain priorities in a multi-task environment
- Experience in product demos, presentations and user training
- Experience working in Agile SDLC
- Ability to work and deliver results independently, self-starter