Job Title Client Accounts Administrator
Department Client Accounts Location Isle of Man
To manage a portfolio of clients to ensure that all relevant accounting, VAT, tax and payroll deadlines are met. To provide mentoring, support and guidance to junior members of staff within the team.
Responsibilities and Duties
* Processing of purchase and sales invoices
* Processing and reconciling Captain’s accounts and resolving queries in a timely manner.
* Maintenance of all accounting records and production of reports as required
* Inputting bank entries and ensuring bank accounts are reconciled regularly
* Resolve accounts payable/receivable issues or queries
* Preparation of VAT returns to include all necessary additional reports to reclaim foreign VAT
* Preparation of IOM and UK tax returns
* Preparation of financial statements and management accounts
* Preparation of monthly payroll for clients, ensuring all submissions and payments are made by the required deadlines.
* Preparation of quarterly returns prior to submission to the GSC.
* Liaise with Auditors of gaming Companies and provide information as required to ensure audited accounts are submitted by the deadline.
* Ensure that player reconciliations are prepared
* Ensure that the new accounts workflow is regularly updated.
* Ensure that timesheets are prepared and submitted in accordance with set deadlines.
* Ensure that all documents are scanned to LF and filed on the correct client file
* To provide support and training to junior staff members in the Client Accounts team
* Liaise with internal staff members
* An understanding of accounting and financial reporting principles and practices
* Any other adhoc duties that may arise or be assigned
Qualifications and Skills
* Working towards an Accountancy Qualification
* Experience with using Quickbooks or another computerised accounts package
* Familiar with using excel, word, outlook etc
* Ability to manage a portfolio of clients
* Able to work to deadlines and good prioritisation skills
* Attention to detail
* Good written and verbal communication skills
* Able to work well as part of a team but also able to use own initiative
* Has a “Can-do” attitude and is willing to research new areas and take on new projects.