Department Client Administration Location Isle of Man
The role will play a valuable part in contributing to the high standard of service provided to our clients, ensuring a smooth administration of the companies.
Responsibilities and Duties
* Take responsibility for the day to day administration of client entities within your portfolio reporting into your Senior Administrator/Team Leader;
* Assist your Team Leader/Manager and Senior Administrator in key transitions such as client take on, licence application, player migrations etc when required;
* Distribute work and oversee the workloads of Junior members of staff ;
* Provide mentoring, support and guidance to Junior members of staff and peer support to other Administrators across the Company;
* Ensure your client files are set up and regularly reviewed in accordance with Company procedures;
* Oversee the day to day administration ensuring that all work is closely monitored and that matters are brought to a satisfactory conclusion in a timely manner;
* Ensure that all key client deadlines set by your seniors in respect of your client entities are met;
* Ensure that any issues with your clients are escalated to your seniors as appropriate
* Assist with implementation of VAT and/or tax planning for clients;
* Assist in ensuring that the all clients which are licenced entities fulfil the necessary regulatory requirements set by the GSC/FSA.
* Liaise with intermediaries, clients, employees of client Companies, banks, PSPs, tax and legal advisers regarding client set up and structuring;.
* Liaise with Government agencies such as the GSC, DfE, VAT/Customs departments as necessary;
* Ensure that you clients receive monthly/quarterly financial information in accordance with the scope of our engagement;
* Ensure that your clients receive detailed analysis of client bank account movements as required in accordance with the scope of our engagement;
* Ensure that your seniors / the Board of Directors of your clients are kept appraised of any relevant matters at all times;
* Prepare and submit client bank account opening applications and credit card applications;
* Prepare minutes and statutory documents as required;
* Monitor client bank accounts to ensure they carry sufficient funds at all times and ensure player reconciliations take place when needed;
* Attend client meetings locally and internationally when required;
* Ensure that all Timesheets are completed by the required cut-off date. Failure to do so would be considered a Breach in procedure
This list is not exhaustive and may also include any additional duties deemed to be within the remit of this position by instruction of your line manager.
Qualifications and Skills
* Previous experience of working with a portfolio of Trusts and Companies
* be willing to work towards a relevant professional qualification (ICSA or STEP)
* a good understanding on eGaming sector is highly desirable
* strong attention to detail excellent communication skills
* good customer service including written and verbal