The Client Administrator plays a crucial role in providing exceptional client service and support to ensure client satisfaction and retention. They are responsible for managing client accounts, addressing client inquiries and concerns, and coordinating with internal teams to ensure timely and accurate delivery of services. The Client Administrator acts as a primary point of contact for clients and maintains strong relationships to foster long-term partnerships.
About the Role
- To promote the highest standards of client relationship management
- To provide trust and company administration services, including progressive client contact in a professional manner and in accordance with the strategic plan, regulatory requirements, service levels and company standards to meet client expectations.
- To provide accurate time recording to ensure the correct fee income is derived
- To administer an allocated caseload of more standard/medium risk clients, and support of other team members.
Specific Knowledge/Skills brought to the Role
- Good technical CSP/TSP knowledge
- Able to organise and control own workflow
- Adherence to established Company Corporate Governance
- Ability to take Responsibility for own role and workload
- Good level of judgement and logical approach to problem solving
- Good standard of oral and written communication skills.
- Self-motivated and can work under pressure.
- Good interpersonal abilities with both colleagues and clients
- Understanding of Regulatory requirements
- Good internal personal skills in dealing with clients, colleagues, and senior management.
- Have the ability to multitask.