Reports to Senior Client Relationship Manager
The purpose of this position is to carry out the company secretarial services for a range of companies to which provides company secretarial services to. In addition, the individual may also assist with board governance services for a range of clients within the team.
- Assist with the administration of a range of entities across various corporate vehicles, investment holding companies and fund structuring entities.
- Assist with all aspects of company secretarial matters including the preparation of agendas, collation and distribution of board packs, obtaining directors availability, attending meetings and drafting minutes and resolutions for routine matters
- Assist with incorporation of companies, annual validations and other ad hoc filings
- Assist with setting up bank accounts
- Assist with obtaining CDD on shareholders and maintaining the register
- Assist with the maintenance of accurate records for each entity, ensuring that all amendments are made in a timely manner
- Liaise with notary offices, government offices, tax authorities, banks and the Trade Register (as applicable)
- Assist with regulatory and statutory filings
- Build and maintain strong working relationships with clients, colleagues and other business contacts
- Undertake routine and office clerical tasks where necessary
- Assist with audit of corporate entities
- Assist with maintaining and updating core manuals and policies for the relevant companies
- Assist with ensuring that the companies remain compliant with companies law and other local relevant regulations
Skills, knowledge, expertise:
- The candidate will be expected to be studying towards a relevant professional qualification (preferably ICSA Certificate level or equivalent)
- Computer literacy skills are essential
- Good attention to detail
- Good interpersonal skills are required to develop close working relationships with colleagues, clients and business contacts
We will provide the training, both in house for relevant technical knowledge and also for professional qualifications to enhance both your professional development and ability to provide sound administration services. You will need to be quick to learn new systems and great with people, as close working relationships between our colleagues and clients are at the heart of what we do.