Our client is an international firm. They are looking for a Relationship Executive. They are in the process of building a fresh, dynamic, new team for their growing office.
What Do You Need?
- Fluent in English (Written & Spoken)
- Five GCSE’s (Minimum including English and Mathematics)
- Computer literacy skills (Microsoft Word, Excel)
- A background with customer service and communication skills
- A problem solver that gathers information from conversations to help make key decisions
- A level of confidence to speak with stakeholders across all levels across multiple locations
- A team player with a self-starter attitude
- Banking / Finance background would be a nice to have but not necessary
What Will You Do?
- You will be the go-to person for their international/offshore clients by phone & email.
- Provide exceptional customer experience to help customers achieve their ambitions.
- You will be liaising with both internal and external stakeholders to resolve queries.
- You will be the clients’ problem solver which you will be trained and mentored for.
- You will do an interactive induction to become a knowledgeable valuable asset to the business.
What Perks Are There?
Our client has the benefit of having an overabundance of great perks.
- – Fantastic Company Culture ?
- – Excellent Career Progression ?
- – 25 Days Annual Leave ✈️
- – Cycle to Work Scheme ?
- – Mentor Scheme ?
- – Performance Bonus ?
- – Discount Schemes ?️
- – Quarterly Events ?
- – Quarterly Award Scheme ?
- – Great Pay Progression ?
- – Team Lunches ?
- – Daily Fresh Fruit ?
- – Dental Cover ?
- – Pension ?
- – Working from the office with the option to do Hybrid later on. ?