Client Services Executive
Location: Douglas, Isle of Man
Job title: On-Boarding Administrator
Reports to: Customer On-Boarding Manager
This role entails the management of clients in a fast paced and growing department. The On-Boarding Administrator is responsible for the overall on-boarding of clients. The candidate needs to be extremely proactive in order to maintain and deliver on all aspects of the role and have excellent communications skills in order to service internal and external clients. The Department co-ordinates between other business areas such as Customer Service, Contracts, Sales, Payroll and Compliance on a daily basis in order to fulfil its objectives. All the clients are communicated with via telephone and/or e-mail.
To actively process all new applications received into the business across various companies within prescribed SLA’s and ensuring compliance with all current legislation.
• Processing the on-boarding of new clients
• Receiving and processing all KYC required for on-boarding and follow-up on this where necessary
• Dealing with all queries and requests raised by the client in relation to any aspect of their on-boarding / employment and due diligence (KYC)
• Support and communicate effectively with the sales team to ensure they are aware of any client issues.
• Support the payroll team to ensure all payment related matters are communicated and resolved efficiently and in a timely manner
• Ensuring all relevant statutory and regulatory deadlines are met
• General administration duties such as data entry, scanning and filing.
Skills & Experience:
• Previous experience within an on-boarding role preferred
• Experience within the contractor payroll industry highly desirable but not essential
• Excellent communication skills
• Highly organised
• Attention to detail essential
• Calm under pressure
• Comfortable with change
• Willingness to take ownership, solve problems, initiate activity and push to get things done
• Process-oriented and able to prioritise
• Excellent communicator
• Friendly, enthusiastic and a good team
• Excellent IT skills – Word, Excel, internet
• Quality focus: Makes sure that work is undertaken with a high degree of accuracy and is of high standard to ensure the service provided is appropriate to the needs of both the customer and the business.
• Supports Change: Supports change by responding to change requirements positively and by continually trying to improve processes in order to achieve the department and business
• Communication: Communicates (written and spoken) effectively to people at all levels (when required) to ensure shared understanding.
• Resilience: Shows confidence by remaining calm in difficult situations (such as time pressures or job ambiguity); handles stress in a manner that is acceptable to others and to the business.