CLIENT SERVICES MANAGER
The Client Services Manager will manage, control and lead the activities of one or more teams within Client Services.
To assist the Head of Client Services in the effective implementation of divisional planning and strategy to ensure service delivery meets the Company’s required standards.
As a leader you will be responsible for ensuring the team delivery the needs of the business. This includes management of the team, continuous improvements and service excellence with the ability to work well with a variety of individuals including ExCo, all Client Service Managers and staff
Key Skills & Responsibilities
* Customer focus – drive continuous improvement in the provision of excellent customer service to exceed market expectations
* People Management – create, develop and maintain a team equipped with the necessary skills, experience and values conductive to continuous learning and delivery of service excellence.
* Help build personal development and performance plans for staff to ensure staff are supported to fulfil their potential. Ensure delivery of performance evaluations and maintenance of records.
* Process and operational efficiency – responsible for ensuring all processes and practices are documented and maintained and are fit for purpose. Develop and implement business efficient process improvements.
* Risk management – take responsibility and accountability for the operational risk and compliance issues within the business area, ensuring all appropriate management and compliance responsibilities are met. Ensure team procedures and internal controls are compliant with regulatory requirement ensuring the business adheres to all sanctions.
* Act as a first line defence to ensure that the risks in the area are identified, understood, mitigated and controlled.
* Continual improvement – represent Client Services in the delivery of projects or change initiatives with the business as identified and agreed by Head of Client Services ensuring integration and co-operation with other business areas. Identify and exploit opportunities to improve service delivery and operational efficiency.
* Extensive experience of managing client facing teams in the Financial Services Industry with experience of cross functional working to achieve business goals.
* Proven record of service delivery and continual improvement of both people and processes. Be customer focused and a problem solver across a myriad of customer service areas.
* Be a role model for corporate values and a driven, goal orientated team builder.
* Leadership skills with demonstrated experience collaborating, coaching and developing team members. Extensive experience in developing customer relationships across diverse business areas with a commitment to the development of others.
* Strategic and creative mind set. Able to build a team vision and deliver to it. A critical thinker with innovative problem solving skills.
* Demonstrated experience engaging and influencing stakeholders at various levels.
* Constantly remains obsessed with customer outcomes.
* Goals focussed with proven ability to deliver to timelines.