To assist the Client Services Manager with the effective running of the team. Supporting and developing team members to collectively aid a high performance culture.
Key Results Areas
- Facilitating a high-performance culture by own demonstration of the Utmost values in all aspects of the role.
- Supporting team members through regular performance check-in conversations.
- Utilising the check-in functionality through the relevant HR systems and focusing on forward looking development and feedback. Embedding a culture of recognition within the team, through honest and supportive conversation.
- Assisting the Client Services Manager with both poor performance and absence management conversations and processes.
- Support the Client Service Manager with the setting of objectives for team members, linking to team and business goals.
- Establishing training and development plans to support the skills development required at team and individual level
- Accountable for the co-ordination of the team’s activities through workflow management, escalating concerns and providing recommended solutions regarding any concerns re the meeting of agreed SLA’s. Communicating positively with the team in relation to the progress against targets to foster teamwork to achieve targets.
- Support the Client Services Manager through analysis of data from Ability6, quality results, and business volumes to recommend the required capacity planning within the team. Suggesting and co-ordinating identified efficiencies, including the realisation of online benefits, to aid optimal working.
- Monitoring the risk management within the team by identifying breaches and complaints within the team. Performing the required investigations and root cause analysis to identify the ongoing development required in the team to learn from and mitigate mistakes.
- Support the team manager in the area of recruitment within the team.
- Contribute to team motivation, through the assistance with regular team huddles and team meetings. Influencing a culture of inclusion, cross-team collaboration, recognition, and support.
- Stepping in for Manager during periods of absence and/or covering for Manager in any required meetings.
- Working with own peer group to share best practices and learnings, helping to drive the success of the team leader community and the ongoing development of Quilter employees.
- Clear communicator, using listening skills to understand and provide direction
- The ability to engage with the team, showing patience and support as required
- A charismatic and professional leader in their approach to people and task management
- A self-learner, with the drive to develop in role, whilst bringing their team with them
- Innovate, take bold steps forward
- Stand up for what’s right
- Question convention and stay curious
- Use expertise to deliver on promises
- Persevere to get the right outcome
- Act with focus and care
- Collaborate, learn from experience, and adapt
- Share openly and transparently
- Listen, to include new perspectives
- Experience of analysing data and providing solutions to reach desired results, through collaboration and teamwork is essential.
- 5 GCSE’s at grade C or above
- Introduction to Leadership and Management or ILM level 3 is desirable but not essential.
- A good understanding of the life assurance/wealth management sector is