Full time | Isle of Man
We are currently looking for a TRUST & COMPANY ADMINISTRATOR to join our expanding team in the Isle of Man.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the administration and management of a varied portfolio of corporate and trust structures for a range of corporate and private clients, to support our growing client base across a number of industries.
You will be expected to liaise with clients and their advisors as required and will be responsible for
undertaking general company and client administration for the efficient and effective management of
those client structures, including statutory, company secretarial, regulatory and compliance.
You will have:
• a minimum of 5 years’ experience working in the CSP/TSP industry;
• in-depth knowledge of companies and their statutory requirements;
• all-round knowledge of appropriate legislation, regulation and industry best practice;
• a good understanding of AML and CFT legislation and requirements; and
• the ability to travel – travel may be required to visit/meet clients and intermediaries, and between
the Isle of Man and Malta office, where necessary.
Experience in the administration of ownership structures for yachts, aircraft and property is desirable.
Knowledge of trusts and other jurisdictions would also be beneficial and experience in using Viewpoint advantageous.
The successful candidate must have strong organisational and time management skills, be keen to learn and have a continued interest in self-development with a desire to build a professional career, have a professional and positive approach to their work, be able to communicate effectively with clients and staff alike, have excellent customer service and people skills, diligent attention to detail and work well as part of a team.
The successful candidate will be keen to learn and have a continued interest in self-development with a desire to build a professional career.