The successful candidate will be responsible for looking after all aspects of the designated portfolio by dealing with all statutory, banking, correspondence, legal and fiduciary obligations that arise for each client and ensure that all work is performed in accordance company policies and procedures.
The role will involve regular direct client contact.
The successful candidate will have all of the following attributes:
• Relevant experience preferred but not essential.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• A professional and responsible attitude to client confidentiality.
• Ability to prioritise and work to deadlines.
Our client offers a modern, friendly working environment with the following benefits:
• Free Car Parking
• Pension matched at 5%
• Private Medical Insurance
• Life Insurance
• Critical Illness cover
• First 13 weeks of maternity leave at 50% of salary.
• Payment of Professional subscriptions
• Tuition fees
• Holidays start at 22 days rising after 3 years to 23 days and each year thereafter to a maximum of 25 days.
In addition, they offer flexible working hours and the ability/option of working from home in certain circumstances.