Our client is looking for a dedicated individual with strong analytical skills and is detail oriented. The role requires someone who can think outside the box with the ability to challenge and has a strong desire to implement improvements within the business.
Complaints are managed within the Customer Outcome Improvements Team, with the purpose of reassuring their clients through the comprehensive investigation, active management, and resolution of their concerns.
The Complaint Associate’s purpose is to acknowledge, investigate, and respond to both verbal and written complaints, ensuring that regulations are met and that complaints are resolved to a high standard, in a timely manner.
Being able to identify opportunities which improve Customer outcomes, wanting to deliver positive change and being creative in their approach to do so, is fundamental.
- Consistently behave in a manner which supports a culture of high performance, empowerment, accountability, and professionalism
- Stand up for what’s right for the customer
- Innovate, take bold steps forward
- Persevere to get the right outcome
- Lead by example with a positive and engaging attitude
- Listen to and consider new perspectives
- Present information to others in an easy, understandable way
- Open to feedback and willing to consider other approaches
Key Skills & Responsibilities
- To be customer focussed and demonstrate empathy, with an excellent attention to detail Interprets customer needs, assesses requirements, and identify solutions for complaints
- Identifies areas of disagreement and brings resolution, in plain-English
- To manage complaints addressed to the Press, Regulator, Ombudsman, Legal, Data Protection, Executive Committee, and alleging Mis-sale
- Gains experience, knowledge and skills in life assurance and complaint handling, and uses this to provide support and guidance to the business
- Engages with managers so appropriate remedial or preventative action can be taken
- Proactively contributes to the achievement of team goals
- Builds rapport with stakeholders within the business and promotes teamwork
Cultivate Continuous Improvement
- Proactively solves non-standard problems; takes a new perspective on existing solutions and considers the impact of each
- Responds positively to change and adapts; accordingly, helps others to see the benefits of applying preventative measures
- To be responsible and accountable for own personal development, i.e. to prepare and actively operate personal training/development plans.
- Act as a role model to establish a customer centric culture