Our client is a provider of sportsbook software and services to licensed gaming operators. Ranging from ‘software-only’ product offers to the provision of a fully-managed sports betting platform stack, our client offers proven stability coupled with a flexible and personalised service. Their software is developed and operated in-house, whilst being powered by premium quality data feeds.
- Assisting with the good governance of the Company such as arranging board meetings and preparing agendas and board packs.
- Assisting with the creation and preparation of documents for presentation to the board of directors for signing, particularly customer onboarding packages.
- Attending board meetings to assist with the recording and subsequent creation of accurate board minutes.
- Working with the Contracts Manager in ensuring that legal documents move smoothly and quickly from creation, through collaboration (with all relevant stakeholders) and negotiation, to signature.
- Ensuring physical and electronic filing is completed promptly and accurately, including assisting with the maintenance of internal document databases.
- Assisting the Compliance department with customer and supplier on-boarding processes.
- General company management, including actions required such s insurance and data protection renewals and other such tasks that may arise.
- Assisting with banking and payments, as required.
- Other ad-hoc business tasks as required from time to time.
- Experience in a similar role.
- Excellent attention to details and strong organization skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills which enable to work effectively with all departments.
- Proficiency in using MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook Express.
- Stable and flexible working environment
- Good compensation and a fantastic office environment
- Discretionary bonus in line with employee and annual company performance
- Parking space near the office.
- Private insurance for the employee.
- Gym reimbursement.
- Company and team events.
- Ongoing training.
An energetic atmosphere and opportunity to grow within and with the company.