Reports to Client Relationship Manager
As a business that specialises in fund and corporate services administration, our Trainee Corporate Administrator programme is key to our success. Corporate Services within the company is a relatively new dynamic team and growing fast. Our client base is a diverse mixture of structures and asset types, providing lots of variety in the work we do. We recruit the best and over time we will train you up to become one of our leading, fully ICSA qualified, Corporate Administrators.
Whilst studying for your qualifications you will be assisting with the day to day administration of corporate services structures under the direction of a Client Relationship Manager. This role is for an immediate start and is a great opportunity to get your foot in the door of the Financial Services sector, and join a friendly and fun team!
- Assist with all aspects of the administration on a range of entities across various corporate structures, including companies, and limited partnerships
- Liaise with clients and intermediaries as necessary
- Assist with all aspects of company secretarial matters, including the preparation of agendas, collation and distribution of board packs, obtaining directors availability and drafting minutes for board meetings
- Prepare manual and electronic payment instructions to settle entity expenses and complete investment transactions throughout the structures
- Maintain accurate records for all entities administered including contact information and investor details, processing all changes thereon
- Assist with the submission of regulatory and statutory filings
Skills, knowledge, expertise:
- The candidate will be expected to study for a relevant professional qualification (supported by the Group)
- Basic technical knowledge (relevant in-house training to be provided through the Academy)
- Computer literacy skills are essential