Reports to Client Relationship Manager
As a business that specialises in fund and corporate services administration, our Trainee Corporate Administrator programme is key to our success. The client will train you up to become one of the leading, fully ICSA qualified, Corporate Administrators. Whilst studying for your qualifications you will be assisting with the day to day administration and bookkeeping of corporate services structures under the direction of a Client Relationship Manager.
- Assist with all aspects of the administration on a range of entities across various corporate structures, including companies, trusts and limited partnerships
- Liaise with clients and intermediaries as necessary
- Assist with all aspects of company secretarial matters, including the preparation of agendas, collation and distribution of board packs, obtaining directors availability and drafting minutes for board meetings
- Prepare manual and electronic payment instructions to settle entity expenses and complete investment transactions throughout the structures all the way through to the bookkeeping.
- Maintain accurate records for all entities administered including contact information and investor details, processing all changes thereon
- Assist with the submission of regulatory and statutory filings
Skills, knowledge, expertise:
- The candidate will be expected to study for a relevant professional qualification
- Basic technical knowledge
- Computer literacy skills are essential
The client will provide the training, both in house for relevant technical knowledge and also professional qualifications to enhance your professional development. You will need to be quick to learn new systems and great with people, as close working relationships between our colleagues and clients is at the heart of what we do.