Our client is an innovative payment solution spearheading innovation in payment
technology. They specialise in providing the perfect eWallet and payment device
solutions used by more than 1,000,000 customers in 180 countries.
They brings together a team of tenacious thought-leaders, re-imagining the business
model of payment services and pushing the boundaries and capabilities of a
payment app, and who strive to create an excellent ongoing customer experience.
With offices in the UK & the Isle of Man, they also have people in Spain, Costa Rica,
India, Malta, Canada, Israel, our team is multicultural, and their workspace is a place
for creativity, change, innovation and collaboration. They employ people who think
outside the box, share ideas without restrictions, take pride in supporting the wider
team, and are not afraid to ask questions.
The Customer Operations team are looking for a Customer Operations Executive
based in the Isle of Man to join them.
As part of the next planned phase of growth for the company, we are looking for
someone to assist our client’s customers through different communications channels
in their languages of proficiency and other languages with the help of translation
tools and existing content. They will provide customer support proactively and
reactively to ensure the continued and smooth operation of the business, by guiding
customers and troubleshooting the use of the app, features and services as well as
monitoring for potential fraud and run proper customer verification processes.
• Are you a great communicator, but also assertive, courteous, and kind?
• Do you have a passion for problem solving, investigating, and helping
• Would you say you have a strong work ethic, are honest, and have a sense
• Can you work as part of a team, contribute, cooperate, and create synergy?
• Would you describe yourself as a fast learner, a self-solver, and a good
• Do you like change and are you able to adapt quickly to changes, handle
interruptions and work under pressure?
• Ability to focus and remain focused in a repetitive or changing task for long
• Review, investigate, and answer tickets to assist customers in the use of the
firms app, features, and services
• Ru’n proper screening and verification of identity proactively and reactively
• Review transactions, identify patterns, assess risk and take appropriate
• Process withdrawals, transfers and complete any pending transactions after
• Handling system and transaction alerts per company’s guidelines and current
• Proactively and reactively handling chargebacks, returns (and the respective
investigation and disputes) as well as any reversed transactions
• Identify and report any suspicious activity, potential money laundering, or
terrorist funding activities per company policies to our MLRO
• Liaise with third party providers, suppliers, merchants, or payment processors
on behalf of our customers and the business
• Assist with internal translations and content updates as needed
• Ad-hoc projects or tasks within operations or for teams as assigned by the
Head of Operations.
Experience and Competencies
• Proficiency in more than two languages
• Knowledge and experience in online payments and fraud prevention (eCommerce,
• Knowledge and experience with global document verification, KYC and AML/CFT
• Content management experience (template and policy/procedure creation, editing and
• Fluent in English and Japanese
• At least 2 years of customer service experience
• Proven experience with the use of Microsoft Office products
• Excellent computer skills & great typing skills
• A highly competitive salary
• BUPA Health Insurance for you and your Spouse/Dependents up to the age of 18
• BUPA Dental Insurance for you and your Spouse/Dependents up to the age of 18
• Aviva Pension
• 25 Days annual leave + all bank holidays
• 1 extra day annual leave for your birthday
• Access to Employee Assistance Programme
• Social and Celebration Events
• Charity and Social Committee