A permanent position has arisen for a Data Research Analyst working within
our client’s Corporate Office team.
The role, which reports to the Head of Corporate Office will conduct
research, collect and manage data and databases and develop the data and
results into presentations, reports and business cases. The role would suit a
talented individual with excellent problem solving, communication,
organization skills and a keen attention for detail.
The main responsibilities for the role holder will include:
• Research & Analysis of Acquisition and Market opportunities
• Preparation of Board presentations and Business Cases
• Preparation of Annual Business Plans
• Preparation of Annual Strategic documents
• Coordination of annual planning/strategy event.
To ensure that this role is carried out to the desired level, the successful
candidate should have the following skills:
• Experienced in sourcing information and data to support analysis
• To be creative and persistent in the gathering and analysing of data
• Be able to demonstrate a high level understanding and capability of
analysing data, company profile, industry information and country
• Be able to demonstrate significant competence is gathering,
interpreting and presenting data so that it can be incorporated into
reports and presentations for decision makers
• Be comfortable working in a highly paced and fluid work environment
working on multiple activities simultaneously.