DATA RESEARCH ANALYST
A permanent position has arisen for a Data Research Analyst working within the Corporate Office team.
The role, which reports to the Head of Corporate Office will conduct research, collect and manage
data and databases and develop the data and results into presentations, reports and business cases.
The role would suit a talented individual with excellent problem solving, communication,
organization skills and a keen attention for detail.
The main responsibilities for the role holder will include:
• Research & Analysis of Acquisition and Market opportunities
• Preparation of Board presentations and Business Cases
• Preparation of Annual Business Plans
• Preparation of Annual Strategic documents
• Coordination of annual planning/strategy event
To ensure that this role is carried out to the desired level, the successful candidate should have the
• Experienced in sourcing information and data to support analysis
• To be creative and persistent in the gathering and analysing of data
• Be able to demonstrate a high level understanding and capability of analysing data, company
profile, industry information and country information
• Be able to demonstrate significant competence is gathering, interpreting and presenting data so
that it can be incorporated into reports and presentations for decision makers.
• Be comfortable working in a highly pace and fluid work environment working on multiple