Our client is looking for a dedicated individual with strong analytical skills and is detail oriented. The role requires someone who can think outside the box with the ability to challenge and has a strong desire to implement improvements within the business.
To assist the Finance Manager in providing accurate data, interpreting, and providing timely information in a format that is easily understood and relevant to the decision making process.
- Strong analytical skills and proficiency in working with numerical data
- Strong PC Skills particularly MS Excel and MS Access
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Relevant business and financial experience is advantageous but not essential
- Prior knowledge of SQL, SAP and Concur advantageous but not essential
Key Skills and Responsibilities
- Admin – Processing of expenses and associated administration
- Reporting – Assist in the support, development and ongoing production of expense reporting to a high standard
- Support – Assist to articulate to ad-hoc requests, reviewing, and analysis data across multiple systems
- Communication – Ability to articulate a point of view and build constructive challenges where appropriate. Proactive and enquiring with ability to collaborate with peers across the organisation.
- Time Management – Ability to work accurately and to tight deadlines whilst actively managing expectations.