• Completing new business paperwork as directed
• Fulfilling administrative duties by the deadlines established
• Document filing, processing payments and receipts, letter writing, and client billing
• Help in creating and submitting statutory paperwork
• Assist the team manager and coworkers in managing the portfolios of high net worth clients.
the abilities needed to perform the role
• Proven abilities in interpersonal and communication
• Quick learning curve for new skills and ideas
• Capacity to meet varyingly severe deadlines with high-caliber work
• The capacity to act independently
• Accurately and methodically complete detailed technical work as instructed
• Self motivated with a structured approach to work
• Identify and analyse problems by interpreting information available
• A team player with ability to communicate with staff at all levels.
Experience and qualifications – Essential
• Educated to Degree level
• Previous relevant office experience
• A desire to progress and undertake a relevant professional qualification, i.e. STEP / Governance Institute.