Our Client is an eWallet app spearheading innovation in payment technology. They
specialise in providing the perfect eWallet solution in 185 countries, for now more than
They bring together a team of tenacious thought-leaders, re-imagining the
business model of payment services and pushing the boundaries and capabilities of a
With people in the Isle of Man, UK, Spain and Costa Rica, Malta and Lithuania our team
is multicultural, and their workspace is a place for creativity, change, innovation and
collaboration. They employ people who think outside the box, share ideas without
restrictions, take pride in supporting the wider team, and are not afraid to ask questions.
Head of Marketing will be responsible for the company marketing strategy, to drive
growth, brand reputation, tone of voice as well as a leading a motivated team.
They will be expected to contribute a great deal to the effectiveness of the firm and
be a very important part of the leadership team. They will identify products and markets
both in the B2B and B2C space, suggest and implement sales strategies and
approaches, and measure the results of all the efforts.
● Lead, motivate and encourage Both B2B and B2C teams which includes
Marketing, Design, CRM, Affiliates, PR, and social media professionals
● Create acquisition, conversion and retention strategy and implementation
● Analyse campaigns in all channels based on increase sales and ROI
● Manage and control the overall marketing budget Based on prior results,
Develops, tracks and reports campaign metrics and analytics
● Obtains an in-depth understanding of the audience and markets both B2B and
● Oversee the strategy of all digital marketing channels to ensure brand
● Develop dashboards for reporting out on a regular basis which analyse the
effectiveness of all marketing efforts and sales campaigns.
● Research and evaluate demand for potential products, and customer needs and
insights. Oversees current offerings and comes up with initiatives for new
products or services
● Execute marketing strategy and the execution of plans for existing products.
● Serve as a partner to product development in determining the viability of potential
markets before the production of a product.
● Work with product development teams to manage new product development.
● Manage launch campaigns for products.
● Ensure effective, branded marketing communications, including the company
website, print communication, and advertising.
● Manage media budget including pricing negotiations and
● Manage all relationships with agencies and external suppliers
● Create and develop the employee brand and internal comms
● Establishes marketing goals and KPIs based on past performance and market
● Research and analyses market trends, demographics, pricing schedules,
competitor products, and other relevant information to form marketing strategies
● Works with marketing staff to develop detailed marketing plans for all media
channels and sales teams
● Approves and oversees the creative development of promotional materials,
website content, advertisements, and other marketing-related projects
● Works within the department budget to develop cost-effective marketing plans for
each product or service
● Leading and developing the marketing teams. Set personal KPis and leadership
programme. Tailor individual training plans,
● BSc or MSc degree in Marketing or relevant field
● 5+ years of experience as Head of Marketing, Marketing Manager or Director of
● Experience in CRM campaigns is essential
● Hands-on experience in prolific marketing campaigns
● Outstanding knowledge of web analytics
● Extensive knowledge of marketing strategies, channels, and branding.
● Superb leadership, communication, and collaboration abilities.
● Exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills.
● Strong time management and organisational abilities.