Our client is a provider of sportsbook software and services to licensed gaming operators. Ranging from ‘software-only’ product offers to the provision of a fully-managed sports betting platform stack, our client offers proven stability coupled with a flexible and personalised service. Their software is developed and operated in-house, whilst being powered by premium quality data feeds.
Our client is looking for a HR Office Manager to join their People and Culture team. They are an international company with offices in the Isle of Man, Malta, Russia, Greece and Georgia. Our client would be delighted if you would be part of their team in the Isle of Man.
- HR Office Manager is the first point of contact for all HR related queries in the Isle of Man and works closely together with the HR Director and Business management.
- HR Office Manager will assist with the employee lifecycle of the company which includes but is not limited to:
- HR administration:
- Employment contract and benefits management
- Monitoring/assisting with staff time off control using their Bamboo HR system
- Administration of any employer tax matters (UK and Isle of Man P45’s, T21’s etc) and liaising with the finance team on payroll
- Compensation and benefits, performance and salary review process
- Support recruitment team, onboarding and offboarding
- Employer brand activities together with the Marketing team. Event management, branding/sponsorship events etc
- Corporate communications and talent development
- dealing with distributing/collection IT equipment and security devices
- organising/managing office services required
- Health and safety and regulatory monitoring and keeping company policies updated
- Ensuring the efficient operation of the office logistics and facilities management
- Work closely with the Finance team, HR managers and Office facilities in other offices, Corporate IT, IT security etc, to provide full support and visibility
- HR Office Manager will act as a change expert to ensure smooth organisation transition and clear communication to all their employees, Business management and inside Global People and Culture team
- Through strong personal behaviours which align with their values, this role will promote a positive work climate to support the attraction and retention of talent in the business.
- Possess a tertiary level of education within HR or possess previous working experience within an HR related position
- Knowledge of the Isle of Man employment regulations and the job market
- Ability to engage with different teams in a fast-paced environment
- Attention to detail
- Clear and confident communicator
- Additional language skills would be desirable but are not a requirement
- Stable and flexible working environment
- Training and professional development events
- Comprehensive Health insurance to include family members
- Competitive compensation package including gym/fitness class compensation
- Modern office
- Multinational team with experts around the world
- Tea, coffee, healthy snacks and occasionally not-so-healthy treats
This role, although office based, may offer flexibility to accommodate school hours or other part-time working arrangements and so we invite applicants seeking both part-time or full-time employment.