More Than a Job: We’re actively seeking an IT Audit Senior Associate.
• We have a commitment to a happy, healthy and productive workplace. We act on this commitment via our FitWhit program, an extensive wellness program uniquely designed to meet the health and wellness needs of busy professionals.
• We offer a competitive benefits package and 401k with discretionary profit sharing.
• We place an emphasis on our open-door policy. Whether someone is brand new or has been with the Firm from the beginning, we are all part of the same family and each person matters.
Our Ideal Candidate Likely Has the Following:
• A bachelor’s degree in accounting, management information systems (MIS), business administration, or a related field; Master’s degree is a plus
• 3-5 years of experience with IT auditing
• CISA required; CPA and/or CISSP preferred
• Public accounting experience is preferred
• Strong background in SOC reporting, IT general controls testing on financial statement audits, internal controls, and SOX 404 requirements
• Strong understanding of IT audit concepts set forth in PCAOB audit standards, Generally Accepted Audit Standards (GAAS), AICPA Attestation Standards, and the Standards for the Professional Practice of Internal Auditing (the Standards) as established by the Institute of Internal Auditors (IIA)
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
• Strong leadership, management, networking, and mentoring skills
• Highly dedicated with a positive attitude
• Team player who takes initiative and is willing to learn
• Twenty percent of out-of-town travel with overnight stay for work at clients, meetings, or seminars
As an IT Audit Senior Associate, You Will:
• Lead engagements from start to finish, which includes planning, executing, directing, and completing the engagement while managing client deadline expectations, monitoring actual performance against budget; and continually communicating engagement status to the manager and partner.
• Develop and maintain a relationship with the client and proactively work with the client’s management to gather necessary audit information, identify issues and make recommendations for business improvements and identify potential additional business opportunities.
• Supervise, train and mentor Staff and Interns, including the detailed review of staff prepared work papers and evaluate performances on client engagements.
• Demonstrate mastery and leadership for the following engagements: SOC 1, SOC 2, and SOC for Cybersecurity.
• IT general controls testing for PCAOB and GAAS audits.
• SOX 404 testing and reporting.
• IT audits to comply with other regulations (FFIEC, ISO 27001, HIPAA/HITECH, PCI-DSS, NIST).
• Produce clear, concise reports to convey findings and recommendations to client management.
• Demonstrate knowledge of auditing principles, internal controls, and information system controls in a high-tech environment.
• Be able to identify risks, evaluate appropriate controls, and modify audit procedures accordingly.
• Maintain a good working relationship with clients to enhance customer satisfaction while working with client staff at all levels.
• Serve as a responsive resource for clients.
Why Should You Apply?
• Competitive salary and great benefits.
• Exciting career path with opportunities for advancement.
• Culture focused on an open and collaborative atmosphere.
• Leadership dedicated to playing a key role in your success.
Our Client is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We recruit, employ, train, compensate, and promote without regard to on age, race, creed, gender, color, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.