Who Are They?
The Manx firm is associated worldwide as a top-10 global finance network, with approximately 20,000 staff around the world. This enables the client to provide access to specialists, regardless of your location.
With offices 750 worldwide this really is an excellent opportunity to start your career.
What will you do?
● Assisting your team with all aspects of administration work and projects, as required, and to develop skills and knowledge.
● Inputting data onto the computerised secretarial database and filing in the electronic document management system.
● Provide assistance with client and third-party queries.
What Do You Need?
● Excellent presentational, written and verbal communication skills.
● Meticulous attention to detail.
● Excellent organisational and planning skills including managing expectations which will include determining that which is important versus that which is urgent.
● Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team.
● Ability to interact with colleagues at all levels.
● The ability to work calm under pressure and to meet deadlines.
● Use of Microsoft packages including, Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint and Teams would be a preference
● Self starter ambitious and tenacious
● Quick thinker and ability to work on their feet.
What Perks Are There?
– Fantastic Company Culture ?
– Excellent Career Progression ?
– 25 Days Annual Leave ✈️
– Cycle to Work Scheme ?
– Buy & Sell Holiday Scheme ?️
– Weekly Friday Team Drinks! ?
– Mentor Scheme ?
– Performance Bonus ?
– Discount Schemes ?️
– Quarterly Events ?
– Quarterly Award Scheme ?
– Great Pay Progression ?
– Team Lunches ?
– Daily Fresh Fruit ?
– Dental Cover ?
– Pension ?
– Working from the office with the option to do Hybrid later on. ?