The client is looking for a self-motivated Legal Assistant to ensure the smooth running of the Legal department in its fast paced and globally evolving business. You will provide a broad spectrum of legal support across a wide variety of tasks.
- Provide administrative support to all members of the legal team and enhance office effectiveness.
- Handle communication with external legal advisers.
- Provide administrative support and attend regular internal legal team meetings, to include taking meeting notes and action points and circulating the same.
- Type up and file basic legal documents (ie. NDAs, Novations, Terminations, letters) in line with the approved Games Global templates and general correspondence.
- Proofreading of legal documents.
- Maintain external legal contact lists.
- Working with the Contract and Procurement Manager, to maintain a legal contracts filing system.
- Arrange external and internal meetings for the legal team and juggle calendars.
- Assist the Contract and Procurement Manager in arranging signature of documents.
- Update and maintain the records of GG’s formal IP.
- Completion of due diligence questionnaires and information requests from customers, operators and partners, as they conduct KYC on Games Global group entities.
Requirements and skills
- possess a good knowledge of legal documentation and familiarity with legal procedures.
- Proven legal experience working experience as Paralegal, Legal Executive, Legal Assistant or Legal Secretary.
- Interpersonal skills with the ability to work well as a team and on an individual basis.
- Satisfactory knowledge of day-to-day operations of a legal office or department.
- Proficiency in English
- Possess working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint) and Adobe Acrobat Pro.
- Enthusiastic, pro-active and motivated individual.
- A confident communicator with a strong level of written and verbal skills.
- Great organisational skills and an ability to work in a busy environment, to prioritise and work to tight timescales.
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail is a must