Our client is looking for a Marketing Executive to oversee the marketing function across their group based in their Isle of Man office.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a friendly and collaborative team.
We are looking for someone who:
- can produce creative and interesting content.
- understands Google Analytics and Search Console.
- has good ability with digital marketing.
- is confident with IT.
- is confident to present their ideas and work as part of a team.
- has 2-3 years’ experience within the marketing industry, but most importantly has a can-do attitude.
- Within this role you will report to the group Director for Business Development, Sales, and Marketing. This is a full-time position, 35 hours a week.
Your main duties will include:
- writing copy for diverse marketing distributions (brochures, social media, press releases, website, and articles).
- creating email marketing campaigns.
- organising and overseeing all social activity.
- conducting competitor analysis and market research to understand and establish trends, brand awareness, and competition ventures.
- creating promotional graphics and branding.
- maintaining and updating the company website.
- producing monthly metric reports to monitor data and performance.
- working with and maintaining relationships with external partners.
The successful candidate will enjoy a competitive salary, holidays, and an excellent working environment in their modern offices, where there is free parking. Following a successful probation, the company offers free membership to a private health insurance scheme or a dental plan. After a year’s service there is free access to an independent financial adviser and the option of joining a pension scheme to which the company will contribute a percentage of your annual salary.
Our client is a global provider of independent fiduciary services to professional advisers, international corporate groups, and private clients with offices in the Isle of Man, British Virgin Islands, Hong Kong, and Portugal.