Our Client is an eWallet app spearheading innovation in payment technology. They specialise in providing the perfect eWallet solution in 185 countries, for now more than 700,000 customers.
Our client brings together a team of tenacious thought-leaders, re-imagining the business model of payment services and pushing the boundaries and capabilities of a payment app.
With offices in the UK, Isle of Man, Costa Rica, Malta and Lithuania their team is multicultural, and their workspace is a place for creativity, change, innovation and collaboration. They employ people who think outside the box, share ideas without restrictions, take pride in supporting the wider team, and are not afraid to ask questions.
The Finance team are looking for a Reconciliations Administrator to join the team. Our ideal candidate would enjoy working in a fast-paced, busy, friendly environment. They should be excellent on excel spreadsheets and a fast learner. Ideally, they will have experience in Reconciliations and excellent excel skills, but ultimately, we are looking for someone who is keen to learn and gain more exposure to reconciliations.
• Regular and accurate preparation of reconciliations.
• Analysis of reconciliations data to identify any anomalies
• Investigating discrepancies quickly and efficiently
• Liaising with other teams both internal and external to resolve queries.
• Review and improvement of internal processes and procedures.
• Other related tasks that become necessary as the reconciliations are progressed
• Experience of working with large volumes of data accurately.
• Experience of customer service and resolving queries effectively
• Excellent Excel skills, as well general Microsoft Office skills
• Analytically minded, with excellent attention to detail and numeracy skills
• Capable of independent work, possess ability to prioritise own workload and meet strict deadlines
• Have Problem solving skills
• A competitive salary
• Bupa health insurance for you and your family
• Bupa dental insurance for you and your family
• 25 Days annual leave + all bank holidays
• 1 extra day annual leave for your birthday
• Pension scheme
• Employee Assistance Programme