Our client is a global leader in corporate and fiduciary services, fund administration and capital markets.
Wherever our clients hold financial interests, or however they are structured, we provide compliant, tailored
solutions that are individual to their needs.
We manage over 17,000 structures for 8000+ clients with a global footprint operating from 18 locations. Our
scale offers all our people great opportunities to develop their knowledge and skills and to progress their careers.
Purpose of the Job
Our client operates in a complex and dynamic environment. Supporting the Head of Global Risk (“HoGR”)
requires a proactive and agile approach as we mature our Enterprise Risk Management (ERM) framework.
The Risk Analyst will primarily support the HoGR in undertaking ERM focused Risk and Control Self
Assessments (RCSA) across the Group, covering all service lines and countries in which our client operates.
The Risk Analyst will work under the guidance of the HoGR in ensuring the implementation of the risk appetite
set by the Board through policy and ensuring that top and emerging risks are identified and managed.
This is a complex role whilst the business matures its ERM framework and develops the risk culture across the
Group. You will work with the HoGR to achieve buy-in from stakeholders, meaning it will be important to develop
strong partnerships with other members of the executive and at operational levels in the business, ensuring
effective communication pre and post RCSA.
● Support the HoGR to ensure all risks are appropriately captured and owned; and that the 1st and 2nd
line risk, policy and control owners understand their roles and responsibilities within the framework.
● To agree the RCSA annual calendar with the HoGR and the business, ensuring it aligns with regulatory
● To support the Head of Global Risk in performing an RCSA at least annually for each Service Line and
Country and gather the necessary RCSA data.
● Work with the business to capture its risks and controls, challenging the business where required.
● To ensure each RCSA is captured in a central repository in our client ’s selected tool, “The Bridge”.
● To act as an SME (subject matter expert) for “The Bridge” tool.
● To act as a key relationship point between Our client and LogicManager (on whose platform The Bridge
operates), and to escalate any issues with “The Bridge”.
● To develop and maintain RCSA reports, MI reporting and trackers for the business at Group and local
level, Senior Management and Committees.
● Provide support and guidance to Bridge users across Group relating to the logging of items in the
Registers held within Bridge.
● The RCSA will touch all service lines and regions, the key internal stakeholders will be at all levels of the
business from the Country Heads, Directors and Compliance Managers as key risk and/or remedial
action owners. You will work with the HoGR to build and maintain good working relationships with the
● To act as a key relationship, point between our client and Logic Manager, and to escalate any issues
with “The Bridge”.
● Strong strategic, analytical and influencing skills;
● The ability to work collaboratively with all levels of the business;
● To be comfortable challenging the business when needed.
Accountability and Commitment
● Encourages a mindset that puts clients at the heart of everything we do.
Performance and Development
● To leverage their interest in risk management to develop their understanding of ERM Frameworks and
● Thinks strategically to anticipate future trends and changing internal client needs;
● Learns from mistakes and continuously looks for areas the Global Risk team could improve.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience
● A strong interest in risk management (e.g. risk assessment, risk governance, reporting, policies and
● A basic understanding of ERM.
● Strong analytical and communication skills.
● Strong Microsoft Office skills.
● Ability to manage stakeholder expectations and work to fixed deadlines
All staff are expected to embody our core values that underpin everything that we do and that reflect the skills
and behaviours we all need to be successful. These are:
● We are AMBITIOUS – We think and act globally, seizing every opportunity to support our clients and
staff – wherever in the world they may be.
● We are AGILE – Our independence from any financial institution gives us the flexibility and freedom to
keep things simple, efficient and effective.
● We are COLLABORATIVE – We take the time to understand our clients’ needs so that we can deliver
personalised solutions every time.