We have a brand new and exciting role, to join our Client Services Team as a Junior Trust & Company Administrator.
We are seeking a motivated candidate that has previous office and administration experience, with a strong desire to progress their career and to learn.
This role offers the opportunity for career progression for the right candidate.
• Processing new business documentation under instruction.
• Carrying out administration tasks to assigned deadlines.
• Scanning, filing, processing receipts and payments, preparation of letters, client invoicing.
• Assist with preparation and filing of statutory documents.
• Provide assistance to the team manager and colleagues in the administration of portfolios for HNW clients. Skills required to undertake the role.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
• Ability to grasp new concepts and apply new skills quickly.
• Ability to produce quality work to sometimes strict deadlines.
• Ability to work on own initiative.
• Accurately and methodically complete detailed technical work as instructed.
• Self motivated with a structured approach to work.
• Identify and analyse problems by interpreting information available.
• A team player with ability to communicate with staff at all levels.
Experience and qualifications – Essential
• Educated to Degree level.
• Previous relevant office experience.
• A desire to progress and undertake a relevant professional qualification, i.e. STEP / Governance Institute.