The senior administrator will oversee a portfolio of complex and high net worth clients including full responsibility for complex transactions from the initial decision making and recording of decisions, to full implementation and finishing the task in an efficient and timely manner. The senior administrator will also have responsibility for mentoring junior members of staff and leading by example in all aspects of their daily role, including statutory work and personal time-recording.
The successful candidate will have:
▪ A levels
▪ STEP or ICSA qualification
▪ At least 5 years’ experience of which the majority is in administering complex structures.
▪ At least 3 years client facing experience
▪ Energetic and self-driven personality that thrives on contributing to a greater goal and strategic direction
▪ Experience in a multi-family office environment will be an advantage