We currently have a permanent position available within our client’s Customer
Our client is looking for an experienced team member to join the Customer
Services team. Reporting to the Customer Services Manager, this role would
suit a high performing new business/customer service expert, with an in-
depth understanding of customer due diligence, new business acceptance
and regulatory requirements.
The purpose of the role is to provide a point of contact for support,
technical administration assistance and general relationship management to
our brokers and the Ardan sales force.
The main duties for the role holder will include:
• Reviewing new business applications for quality and regulatory Anti-
Money Laundering and Counter Terrorism Financing control
• Ensuring that new business applications have been accepted and
processed in line with our client#’s internal guidelines & procedures
• Contacting Financial Advisers and Customers to request outstanding
• Client set up and ongoing servicing on the Customer Relations
Management system and the Ardan Platform, including web support
• Applying incoming funds and processing withdrawals/surrenders
• Data capture and recording management information data
• Establishing and maintaining strong relationships with brokers, sales
and regional offices in order to identify their needs and work out
how Ardan can best meet their requirements.
Typical Knowledge, Key Competencies and Experience:
To ensure that this role is carried out to the desired level, the successful
candidate will need the following skills and experience:
• A minimum of 5 years’ experience within a customer services role
within Investments or Life Assurance.
• Strong communication and organisational skills
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Excellent report-writing and analytical skills
• Ability to effectively manage customer and staff relationships,
promptly respond to queries whilst ensuring promises are kept
expectations are managed
• Ability to deliver against deadlines
• Ability to deliver accuracy and quality performance
• Strong attention to detail skills.