Senior Administrator – Real Estate
Reports to Client Relationship Manager
The purpose of this position is to carry out routine day-to-day administration of fund
structures under the direction of a Client Relationship Manager.
● Administer a complex range of funds, management companies and
associated fund structures and liaise with clients and intermediaries as
● Co-ordinate all company secretarial matters, including attendance and
preparation of minutes for board and shareholder meetings
● Process and co-ordinate routine and complex fund operations
● Ensure accurate investor records are maintained and process all investor
changes / transfers thereon
● Prepare manual and electronic payment instructions to settle fund expenses
and to ensure the maintenance of the electronic payments library
● Ensure staff are trained on electronic banking systems and co-ordinate the
opening of new bank accounts
● Ensure regulatory and statutory filings are made in a timely manner
● Manage the accounts distribution and filing process
● Act as a mentor to junior staff under the supervision of senior staff
Skills, knowledge, expertise:
● The candidate will be expected to be part-qualified with a relevant
● Strong financial services experience
● Computer literacy skills are essential
● Very good interpersonal skills are required to develop close working
relationships with colleagues, clients and business contacts
Salary, Pension and Holiday
– Annual Salary – For a 37.5 hour week; paid monthly in arrears. 260 working
days per annum.
– Occupational Pension Plan – A non-contributory money purchase scheme
providing 10% of annual salary employer contribution from the age of 25 or
10.5% from 45 from the end of your probation. Subject to 2 year vesting
– Holidays -25 – 27 days per annum.
– Healthcare, Insurances and other benefits
– Private Health Care, provided by AXA PPP – Provides cover for a wide range
– Long Term Income Protection – Offers a replacement income should you be
absent from work due to long-term illness or injury for a continuous period
exceeding 26 weeks.
– Life Assurance – This benefit provides a sum equal to four times your annual
salary paid to your nominated person(s).
– Critical Illness – Based on set criteria, a sum equal to three times your basic
annual salary may be paid on the diagnosis of a critical illness.
– Annual Travel Insurance – Worldwide cover for you and, if applicable, your
spouse / live-in partner, and any children in full time education up to the age of
– Eye Care – Reimbursement of a basic eye test and the cost of glasses (every
– Discretionary Bonus
– Employee Bonus – Subject to eligibility and satisfactory performance criteria,
you may receive a discretionary bonus paid in July each year. This estimated
figure is based on 10% of annual salary in this instance and is subject to tax
and social security.
Training and Development
– Professional memberships – Provision of two relevant subscriptions per