As a member of the Technical & Tax Reporting team, the main purpose of this role is to contribute to our Chargeable Events reviews, production of certificates and support the annual HMRC submission in accordance with UK regulatory requirements. To contribute to the delivery of your own and the team’s objectives, ensuring that the organisations strategic goals are reached. To achieve this delivery requires excellent, proactive and quality based customer service across a range of service disciplines. To enable this multi-disciplined approach cross-skilling, learning and development are an integral feature of the Client Services philosophy.
Key Skills and Responsibilities
- Reviews of Chargeable Events for UK clients and producing certificates
- Chargeable Events data submission to UK HMRC
- Ensuring all own and team work is completed within the team’s SLAs and high quality standards
- Supporting the wider team to meet timely and accurate regulatory reporting requirements
- Training and checking other colleagues’ work
- Continual review and improvement of current processes and procedures
- Actively contributing to process updates and automation opportunities, working with other members of the team, as well as the other teams within Client Services
- Investigating and resolving complex chargeable Events cases and queries in a professional and timely manner
- Proactive and reactive contact with customers and advisers.
- Proactive, solutions-based approach to understanding issues which arise, and then able to implement actions according to administrative policies and procedures.
- Self-Management Be responsible and accountable for own personal development.
- Ensure adherence to all company policies including risk, compliance and HR policies.