Reports to: Trust Manager
Type: Permanent – 35 hours a week
About Our Client:
Our client has over 25 years of experience in the Channel Islands, in assisting international clients in both the establishment and administration of a comprehensive range of onshore and offshore structures.
- Must have at least 4+ years’ experience
- STEP or ICSA qualified
- The role is suitable for a qualified professional who will be joining a busy team dealing with private clients.
- Consideration will be given to a “B” signatory appointment following successful completion of the probationary period.
- Ideally, the candidate will have experience in developing operational policies & procedures and training of junior team members.
- IT/Computer skills
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Competitive basic salary
- 25 days’ holiday per annum
- Discretionary annual bonus (performance-related)
- 8.5% pension
- Healthcare plan (employee)
- Death in service cover