Senior Trust Officer – Private Client
● Guernsey, Guernsey
● Jurisdiction: Guernsey
● Region: UK, CI and Ireland
The client is a global leader in corporate and fiduciary services, fund administration and capital markets. Wherever our clients hold financial interests, or however they are structured, the client provide compliant, tailored solutions that are individual to their needs.
The client manage over 17,000 structures for 8000+ clients with a global footprint operating from 18 locations. Our scale offers all our people great
opportunities to develop their knowledge and skills and to progress their careers.
● Review of Entities’ / Structures’ constitutional documents
● Review of agreements including property contracts and other legal documents.
● Liaising with clients, bankers, brokers and other professional advisors and related parties.
● Manage the exit of structures including transfers to new trustees/fiduciary service, liquidations, dissolutions and terminations.
● Complying with AML/CFT procedures.
● Maintenance of statutory records.
● Any other such duties that may be reasonably required.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
● ICSA or STEP qualified (or part qualified).
● Minimum of 5 to 7 years trust administration experience.
● Good experience of reviewing and understanding highly technical documentation.
● Knowledge and understanding of company and trust administration generally, to include money laundering, compliance and
● Keen attention to detail and good internal/external communication skills.
● Computer literate with good knowledge of Excel and Word. Training on systems such as Global Viewpoint and iManage will be
● The ability to work independently but as part of a wider team and lead by example.
● The ability to interact with colleagues at all levels in the Company.
● Willingness to operate in a hands-on capacity as part of a close-knit team.
● The drive to make continuous improvements.