Our client currently has a permanent position available within their busy Marketing Services Team for a Social Media and SEO Assistant.
Reporting to the SEO and Social Media Specialist, this role will assist in implementing our client’s search engine optimization strategies, maintain their online reputation and help produce content for their social media channels. The role will cover all the different brands within our clients firm.
The main responsibilities for the role holder will include:
• Carrying out keyword research to identify relevant key words we want to rank for
• Applying on page optimisation for improved SEO performance
• Monitoring internal and external links to the website
• Creating engaging content for our 18 social media platforms that include LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook and Instagram in line with brand guidelines
• Monitoring and engaging with our Social Media audiences to encourage positive reviews and further engagement
• Increasing our follower base across all social media channels
• Keeping up to date with social media trends and developments
• Helping to maintain – and looking for opportunities to improve – our online brand reputation
• Creating monthly Search Engine Ranking Page reports for all brands to monitor online reputation
To ensure that this role is carried out to the desired level, the successful candidate should have the following skills and experience:-
• A basic understanding of how search works, a knowledge of SERPs and a familiarity with basic SEO principles
• Experience of using all the main SM channels, including Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter and Instagram
• Experience of working in digital marketing is preferred but not essential
• A good working knowledge of Excel, Word and PowerPoint
• Knowledge of SEO tools like Google Analytics/Webmaster tools, SEMrush, google trends etc. and also Photoshop would be an advantage but is not essential
• Strong organisational skills, highly motivated and be able to demonstrate a keenness to learn.
We are looking for a confident individual who can juggle priorities and thrive in a busy working environment.
We encourage and welcome applications from people with diverse backgrounds because our client embraces diversity and inclusivity within their business.