The Talent Hub is a key role within a gaming company or organization that focuses on talent acquisition, talent management, and fostering a thriving community of game developers, designers, artists, and other gaming professionals. As the Talent Hub, you will be responsible for attracting, developing, and retaining top talent from around the world and creating an inclusive and supportive environment for the gaming community.
- Talent Acquisition: Develop and implement talent acquisition strategies to identify and attract highly skilled professionals in the gaming industry. Utilize various channels, such as online platforms, social media, gaming conferences, and industry events, to promote the organization as an employer of choice.
- Recruitment Process: Manage the end-to-end recruitment process, including job posting, screening resumes, conducting interviews, and coordinating assessment activities. Ensure a positive and efficient candidate experience throughout the recruitment journey.
- Talent Development: Collaborate with the Learning and Development team to create training programs, workshops, and mentorship initiatives to enhance the skills and knowledge of existing talent within the organization. Identify opportunities for professional growth and development for game developers, designers, artists, and other gaming professionals.
- Community Building: Establish and maintain relationships with gaming communities, educational institutions, and industry organizations to build a strong network of gaming professionals. Organize and participate in community events, hackathons, and game jams to engage with the gaming community and promote the organization’s brand.
- Diversity and Inclusion: Drive initiatives to promote diversity and inclusion within the gaming industry. Develop strategies to attract and retain talent from underrepresented groups and create an inclusive environment where diverse voices are heard and valued.
- Employer Branding: Develop and execute employer branding initiatives to position the organization as a desirable employer in the gaming industry. Create compelling content, including blog posts, videos, and social media campaigns, to showcase the organization’s culture, values, and career opportunities.
- Talent Management: Develop and implement talent management programs and processes to identify high-potential individuals, facilitate career development, and support succession planning within the organization. Collaborate with managers to create individual development plans and provide coaching and guidance to support talent growth.
- Industry Trends: Stay up to date with the latest trends and developments in the gaming industry, including new technologies, emerging game genres, and evolving job roles. Share insights and recommendations with internal stakeholders to ensure the organization remains competitive in attracting and retaining top gaming talent.
- Data Analysis and Reporting: Collect and analyze talent data, including recruitment metrics, employee engagement surveys, and diversity statistics. Prepare reports and dashboards to provide insights and recommendations for talent acquisition and management strategies.
- Collaboration: Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including HR, marketing, and game development, to align talent acquisition and management initiatives with overall business objectives. Work closely with hiring managers to understand their talent needs and provide guidance on recruitment and retention strategies.
- Bachelor’s degree in human resources, business administration, or a related field. A Master’s degree or specialized training in talent management or game development is a plus.
- Proven experience in talent acquisition, talent management, or a related role within the gaming industry.
- Strong knowledge of the gaming industry, including game development processes, industry trends, and gaming job roles.
- Familiarity with talent acquisition strategies, recruitment tools, and sourcing techniques specific to the gaming industry.
- Understanding of talent management principles, including performance management, succession planning, and career development.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, with the ability to build relationships and engage with gaming professionals and industry stakeholders.
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Analytical mindset and the ability to leverage data to drive talent acquisition and management decisions.
- Passion for gaming