Our client is an international leading bank. They are looking for a Client Relationship Executive. They are in the process of building a fresh, dynamic, new team for their growing office.
Not only are they a global firm, but they are a fantastic place to work. You will work in a team of entertaining and hard working individuals, who will train you to be the best you can be. On top of that this company offers many exciting perks and events to ensure you have the best possible work environment.
What Do You Need?
- Fluent in English (Written & Spoken)
- Five GCSE’s (Minimum including English and Mathematics)
- Computer literacy skills (Microsoft Word, Excel)
- A background with customer service and communication skills
- A problem solver that gathers information from conversations to help make key decisions
- A level of confidence to speak with stakeholders across all levels across multiple locations
- A team player with a self-starter attitude
- Banking / Finance background would be a nice to have but not necessary
What Will You Do?
You will be the goto person for their international/offshore clients by phone & email.
Provide exceptional customer experience to help customers achieve their ambitions.
You will be liaising with both internal and external stakeholders to resolve queries.
You will be the clients’ problem solver which you will be trained and mentored for.
You will do an interactive induction to become a knowledgeable valuable asset to the business.
What Perks Are There?
Our client has the benefit of having an overabundance of great perks.
– Fantastic Company Culture ?
– Excellent Career Progression ?
– 25 Days Annual Leave ✈️
– Cycle to Work Scheme ?
– Buy & Sell Holiday Scheme ?️
– Weekly Friday Team Drinks! ?
– Mentor Scheme ?
– Performance Bonus ?
– Discount Schemes ?️
– Quarterly Events ?
– Quarterly Award Scheme ?
– Great Pay Progression ?
– Team Lunches ?
– Daily Fresh Fruit ?
– Dental Cover ?
– Pension ?
– Working from the office with the option to do Hybrid later on. ?
Salary: £23,000 – 24,000