A Personal Tax Assistant Manager is required for a Top 50 firm in London on a permanent basis, working with an established team and client base!
A Top 50 Accounting Practice are recruiting for a Personal Tax Assistant Manager on a permanent basis, working with an established Private Client team and a varied client base with particular focus on Owner Managed Businesses.
The role and responsibilities:
In this Private client tax assistant manager you will provide both complex compliance and ad hoc advisory work, you will ideally have demonstrable experience working with OMB’s and have private client experience.
- You will manage a portfolio of clients; mostly within the Owner Managed business space
- Lead a small team and review team members’ work
- Undertake technical research and assist on consultancy projects
- Prepare and generate Tax Returns and associated tax computations
- Identify tax planning opportunities for your clients and within the department
Ideally you will be CTA, ATT or ACCA qualified with demonstrable experience in the above areas of Personal Tax. You may also have experience with the Tax software CCH.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.