Morgan McKinley is supporting a leading advisory firm in their recruitment for a Private client tax advisory manager on a permanent basis, providing an excellent platform to provide advisory services
Morgan McKinley are supporting a specialist Accounting Practice known for their advisory work in their recruitment for a Personal Tax Manager or Senior Manager on a permanent basis.
The role and responsibilities:
Working with a team of over 150 and with over 10 Partners, you will support the Private client tax division and provide leading technical and advisory support to your client base.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Managing all aspects of their allocated client portfolio; including the planning, the execution of the work, drafting of correspondence and billing
- Managing all aspects of the tax affairs of those clients
- Providing ad hoc/planning advice to clients on tax matters
- Preparation of tax returns and related working papers.
- Managing correspondence with HMRC
Ideally you will have demonstrable experience in personal and trust tax, including technical knowledge of domicile and residence issues, strong experience of offshore trusts and structures. You will be CTA, ACA or ATT qualified.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.